Wednesday, August 17, 2005

gossip

this may not be an interest to many of your BUT.....pls satisfy my need to gossip.

i went to midvalley and bumped into Jennifer from academic dept in IMU.
GUESS WHO SHE"S GOING OUT WITH NOW??

*drum roll*
CHEE SENG from research dept!

oklah oklah that's all.

OI pizli.. u nak ape for your wedding????? tade mase nak beli lah...give you angpow boleh? HAAHHAHAHAHA......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...that cute chee seng...hmmm lucky her hahahhaha

6:34 PM  
Blogger pizli.mw said...

fenny, the only thing that i really want is PS2.. But I know you can't afford it, even if u can afford, i know u won't buy it for me.. So just come... No need presentla..(tapi kalau kau nak bagi aku ambik je la.. :-))

9:04 PM  
Blogger scabbers said...

Fenny...you mean Jen from AAD kan?? Wahhh..really going out aaa diaorg? They used to have lunch together kan.. Now Jen's no longer in IMU kan. I heard she went back to Muar? She's still here in KL aaa.. haiya.. kawan sendiri pun I tak contact! Huhuhuhu..

10:44 PM  
Blogger Digitalite said...

Wooow...I am lost. I know Chee Seng but who the heck is Jennifer? Anyway, as for Pizli, I am thinking of getting the PS2 but since he already insists that we dont need to bring any present, so what the hack...I cancelled the order :D

1:54 AM  
Blogger pizli.mw said...

Hmmm.. Kau kan ke nak "sumthing" from jiran kau ni kan fiz.. kau dah lupa ke? Takde PS2 takdela aku nak bagi kau benda tu...

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home